Chia is a super food with a pleasant nutty flavor that helps you lose weight and control your appetite. Contains a good source of B complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6 and B8), vitamin E and vitamin A. It also contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, selenium, boron and copper.
- Contains 2 times more protein than any other seed.
- Provides more potassium than a banana.
- It has 5 times the calcium of whole milk.
- Provides 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
- High in essential omega-3 fatty acids.
- Source of vitamins, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, niacin, zinc and other minerals.