Terms and Conditions
Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, aims to commercialize soy meat, soy drinks, superfoods, snacks and other products of plant origin.
1. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, undertakes with THE CUSTOMER to transport and deliver the requested product in our online store, covered by the consignment note or guide, at the address of the recipient indicated on the obverse, within the term of two to five days, according to the terms specified in the guide. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, is obliged to deliver the package at the address of THE RECIPIENT, in a maximum of 7 business days. If it is not received, THE CLIENT is obliged to notify Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, in order to follow up and resolve said problem.
2. THE CLIENT agrees to:
a) Declare under protest of telling the truth, the content of the package of Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV
b) Indicate the data of the SENDER and the RECIPIENT, consisting of: name, full address, telephone number and email, so that he sent can be delivered to his destination, so that the lack of delivery or delay caused by having wrongly registered any of the data, is the responsibility of THE CLIENT.
c) By delivering the package from Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, THE CLIENT accepts the terms of this contract.
3. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, undertakes to provide sales and shipping services, under the terms described in the guide. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV. will be responsible for the delay, loss, theft, loss, damage, missing, destruction of the package, except in fortuitous cases, force majeure, such as earthquakes, floods, fires, acts of vandalism, robbery, which are mentioned in an enunciative way .
4. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV, will not be responsible for the return of the product or the charges for shipping service in the event that the product does not exceed the expectations of THE CLIENT.
5. THE CUSTOMER shall have the right to obtain a refund of the charges for purchasing the product.
6. THE CUSTOMER will have a period of 6 hours to cancel the purchase.
If THE CLIENT does not make the payment for the purchase within a maximum period of 72 hours, Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV may cancel the purchase.
7. Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV., Will not have responsibility in the provision of the service, in the following cases:
I. When the package has been delivered in the agreed terms, at the address of the Recipient.
II. Because 15 days have elapsed from the date that Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV received the purchase order and that it has not been possible to deliver it and no claim has been filed by THE CLIENT.
III. For loss or damage of the package due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
IV. For packages seized by the competent authority.
SAW. Due to delay, loss or damage suffered by the packages, when THE CUSTOMER had provided incorrect or incomplete information in the waybill or guide and this would have been the cause of the delay in delivery, loss or damage of the package.
8. Any claim that THE CLIENT has against Servicios Alimenticios Avanzados SA de CV., Must be made in terms of the provisions of the Federal Consumer Protection Law.
9. This contract is governed by the Federal Roads, Bridges and Motor Transport Law, Regulations of the Federal Highways, Bridges and Motor Transport Law, international treaties, Commercial Code and Messaging and Parcel Regulations and will be valid for one year.