Your cart is currently empty.
Steak in Morita Chile Sauce
With Soyamigo Steak flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as Steak in Morita Chile Sauce, Breaded Milanesa, Chemita Steak, among other delicious dishes; Check it out and you will not regret it, turn the meal of every day into a Healthy, Healthy and Tasty food for you and your family.
It is necessary to buy the necessary ingredients for the preparation of each dish such as onion, chili, tomato, oil, among others.
2 Potatoes cooked and diced
¼ Kg of green tomato
3 dried morita peppers
½ Onion cut into quarters
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup soybean oil
½ Bowl of water
- Hydrate the Soyamigo Steak / Milanesa flavor (as indicated on the back of the package). Stir to integrate the water with the seasoning (powder) and form a “dough”.
- Once all the water is absorbed, place the dough on the table and knead until smooth, smooth, and workable.
- Form “churritos” of the same size, place them between two plastic sheets and spread them out as much as possible with a rolling pin, preventing the “steak” from breaking.
- In a skillet, pour ½ cup of oil and heat over medium heat. Dip the steaks until golden brown. Then drain them over a strainer.
- Preparation of the sauce: Roast the green tomatoes, onion, garlic and chilies (make sure they do not burn). Once everything is roasted, blend it with ½ cup of water, a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of bouillon powder. Later fry the sauce using ½ cup of oil. If the sauce is too thick add a little water. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add the potatoes to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve the steaks and brush them with the sauce. Serve with fresh vegetable and bean salad.
Leave a Comment
Los más Vendidos
Symkën Natural Soya Bag 1,080g
Regular price $ 199.00 MXN
Soyamigo Soy Pastor flavor 185g
Regular price $ 48.00 MXN
Soyamigo Soy Hamburger flavor 250g
Regular price $ 55.00 MXN
Obtén grandes promociones
Suscríbete para recibirlos Nest Mart
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?