Your cart is currently empty.
With Soyamigo Fish flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as Tuna Shells, Chilpachole, Vizcaína Cod among other delicious dishes; Check it out and turn every day meal into a Healthy, Healthy and Tasty food for you and your family.
It is necessary to buy the necessary ingredients for the preparation of each dish such as onion, chili, tomato, oil, among others.
- 1 I'm a fish flavor friend
- 1 Small bunch of spinach washed, disinfected and cut
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 5 tomatoes chopped
- 100 g of pitted and chopped olives
- 500 g cream
- 250 g of grated Manchego cheese
- 1 Package of crackers
- Aluminum foil
- Fry in a frying pan, with ¼ olive oil, a clove of garlic and half of the chopped onion until lightly browned. Add Soyamigo Hydrated Fish flavor (as indicated on the back of the package) and cook for 5 minutes. Stir (wrap) constantly to avoid sticking.
- In another saucepan, fry with ¼ cup of olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic and the other half of the chopped onion until lightly browned and add the chopped tomato. Cook over low heat, until the tomato turns orange. Add the olives and spinach, season with salt and pepper to taste. If the stew is very thick, add a little water.
- Add both parts, the Fish flavor Soyamigo and the stewed vegetables in a baking dish and cover with the cream and grated Manchego cheese.
- Cover the container with aluminum foil and bake at 1,200 ° C for 5 minutes (only for the cheese to gratin).
- We suggest serving with crackers and white rice.
Leave a Comment
Obtén grandes promociones
Suscríbete para recibirlos Nest Mart