Your cart is currently empty.
With Soyamigo Steak flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as Chemita Steak, Breaded Milanesa, Steak in Chipotle Sauce, Steak in Morita Chile Sauce, among other delicious dishes; Check it out and you will not regret it, turn the meal of every day into a Healthy, Healthy and Tasty food for you and your family.
It is necessary to buy the necessary ingredients for the preparation of each dish such as onion, chili, tomato, oil, among others.
- 1 Soyamigo flavor Steak / Milanesa
- ½ Medium onion cut into pieces
- ½ Onion divided into rings
- ¼ Kg of green tomato
- 3 pasilla peppers
- 1 can of beer
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 Cup of grated manchego cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Cup of water
- Bouillon powder
Heat ¼ cup of oil in a frying pan, once it is hot, immerse the pasilla chilies there for a minute and a half over low heat, stirring constantly so that they do not burn; then put them to drain in a metal strainer.
Roast the tomatoes, garlic and onion in pieces on a comal. Blend the above, adding a glass of water.
Fry this sauce with the same oil that you used to fry the chilies. Add the beer and ½ teaspoon of salt, a pinch of pepper and oregano, and a tablespoon of bouillon powder. If the sauce is too thick, add another glass of water.
Boil for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Hydrate the Soyamigo Steak / Milanesa flavor (as indicated on the back of the package). Stir to integrate the water with the seasoning (powder) and form a “dough”.
- Once all the water is absorbed, place the dough on the table and knead until smooth, smooth, and workable.
- Form “churritos” of the same size, place them between two plastic sheets and spread them out as much as possible with a rolling pin, preventing the “steak” from breaking.
- In a skillet, pour ½ cup of oil and heat over medium heat.
- Dip the steaks until golden brown. Then drain them over a strainer.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter, place the steaks making sure they do not overlap. Bathe them with the prepared sauce. Add the cream distributing it evenly on top of the sauce, then add the cheese distributing it over the entire surface and finally place the onion rings.
- Bake at 150 ° C or over medium heat until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with fresh vegetable and bean salad.
Leave a Comment
Los más Vendidos
Symkën Natural Soya Bag 1,080g
Soyamigo Soy Pastor flavor 185g
Soyamigo Soy Hamburger flavor 250g
Obtén grandes promociones
Suscríbete para recibirlos Nest Mart