With Soyamigo Pastor flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as Cochinita Pibil, Southeast style Potato Pancakes, the traditional Taquitos al Pastor, among other dishes; check it out and discover new flavors, turn everyday food into food Healthy, Healthy and Tasty for you and your family.
- 1 I'm a friend meat flavor to the Pastor
- 1 Onion coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 whole garlic clove
- ½ Achiote bar (50 g)
- 2 cups sour orange juice (or orange with lemon)
- ¼ Cup with vinegar
- ½ Cup of water
- ¾ Cup of soybean oil (preferably)
- Bouillon powder
- For the habanero pepper sauce:
- ½ Red onion finely diced
- 3 habanero peppers
- ¼ by Taza lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- In a frying pan, fry with ¼ cup oil, minced garlic for 2 min. and add the Soyamigo meat flavor to the Pastor already hydrated (as indicated on the back of the package), fry for 5 min., stirring constantly so that it does not stick in the pan.
- Separately, blend the chopped onion, a whole garlic clove, the achiote, the sour orange juice and the vinegar; once all the above is blended, pour it into a saucepan and fry it with ½ cup of oil; Add a pinch of oregano, salt, and bouillon powder. Let this mixture cook over low heat for 10 min., If you notice that it thickens, add ½ cup of water or sour orange juice.
- Once this sauce is cooked, combine it with the fried Soyamigo Carne al Pastor flavor and cook for 5 min. Turn off the heat and let the stew rest for 15 min. before consuming it.
- Habanero pepper sauce: Dice the habanero peppers and mix with ½ diced red onion, ¼ cup with lemon juice, a tablespoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- We suggest garnishing the stew with purple onion half moons.