With Soyamigo Picadillo flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as a Peasant Picadillo, Spaghetti Bolognese, Chili con Carne and more exquisite dishes; turn the meal of every day into a healthy, healthy and tasty food for you and your family.
It is necessary to buy the necessary ingredients for the preparation of each dish such as onion, chili, tomato, oil, among others.
- 1 I'm a friend, mince flavor
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Cup of onion finely chopped
- ½ Cup of soybean oil (preferably)
- ½ liter of tomato puree
- 4 Carrots cooked and diced
- 3 medium potatoes cooked and diced
- 1 Cup of chopped coriander
- Bouillon powder
- Fry in a frying pan, with ¼ cup of oil, ½ cup of minced onion and a clove of minced garlic until the onion turns translucent (approximately 5 minutes). Add Soyamigo hydrated Picadillo flavor (as indicated on the back of the package) and fry for 5 minutes over low heat, constantly wrapping so that it does not stick.
- In another saucepan, cool over low heat with ¼ cup of oil, the other clove of minced garlic and the other ½ cup of finely chopped onion. Fry until onion turns translucent (about 5 minutes); Add the tomato puree and a measuring glass of water. Simmer for 15 minutes until the tomato turns orange, add chopped cilantro; season with salt, pepper and consommé to taste. If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
- Add the carrots and potatoes to the prepared sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Soyamigo seasoned Picadillo flavor to the sauce with the vegetables. Stir and remove from heat. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- We suggest serving with white rice and refried beans.