Southeast Style Potato Pancakes
With Soyamigo Pastor flavor you can prepare delicious recipes such as Southeast-style Potato Pancakes, Cochinita Pibil, the traditional Taquitos al Pastor, among other dishes; check it out and discover new flavors, turn everyday food into food Healthy, Healthy and Tasty for you and your family.
- 1 I'm a friend meat flavor to the Pastor
- ½ Cup of red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Cup of coriander finely chopped
- 3 medium cooked potatoes mashed
- 1 cup of ground bread
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup of soybean oil (preferably)
- Cold with ¼ of taza of oil, over medium heat, the garlic clove and chopped onion, until they turn transparent (approx. 5 min.); Add the Soyamigo Meat flavor to the hydrated Shepherd (as indicated on the reverse of the package), stir perfectly and finally add the coriander, the mashed potatoes, mix all the ingredients and turn off.
- Let cool. Add an egg and ¼ cup of ground bread. Divide into 12 portions, knead and form the pancakes, compacting them as best as possible.
- On the other hand, beat the other egg in a wide container, and dip your pancakes there. Place ¾ cup of ground bread on a tray or spread plate and spread your pancakes there.
- Fry them by submerging them in very hot oil and then drain them in a metal strainer. Place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- We suggest serving the pancakes, accompanied by a vegetable salad.